We are all pretty tired...even Ernie

Ernie in China
Okay, a shower and a meal can do wonders for ones attitude. We all took a 2 hour nap and now we are back up again trying to stay awake. The plan is to stay up a bit longer, in hopes of trying to get on schedule.

What a trip we have been on. When we landed in Guangzhou it was about 5am and 85 degrees. The inside of the airport was so humid, the floor was wet. I got a call on my cell phone from Kiki, as we were trying to clear customs in China. The police officer was giving me a very dirty look. Way to go Kiki for almost sending me to China jail.

We had a little layover until our flight to Beijing. Once we got on our flight for some reason they didn't want Brandon sitting with both kids alone....it was unsafe??? so they split us up and we each had to sit by strangers. Braydon was with me, Lila was with Brandon. I have never felt so sick to my stomach and scared all at the same time. It was the longest flight in history. The guy sitting with Brandon kept touching Lila and kissed her on the cheek. He wanted her to kiss him on the lips....unnerving. They guy that was sitting with us kept touching Braydons leg and trying to look over his shoulder to watch him play his DS. I know what you are thinking why didn't we move them...the flight attendent kept telling us it was unsafe for the kids to sit in the aisle the men HAD to have the window. They kept taking photos of the kids too. I have never felt so uncomfortable and unsafe before. (they were not Chinese men) Brandon and I are really trying to forget about it and not try to analyze it too much...I'm just sick.

Anyway on to bigger and better topics. We have connecting rooms, which is really nice. The kids have a room all to themselves. But, guess where they want to be?? In our room!!

I cannot get a good picture from our room but right out of my window is a Louis Vuitton, Chanel, and Prada. I can see it from my bed. Not that I'm going over there, but it sure is nice to look at.

The kids have been the best travelers considering we were traveling for over 24 hours. Lila slept 9 out of the 13 hour flight from LA. Braydon was up quite a bit watching movies and playing his DS, he didn't get restless until the trip to Beijing. Brandon is pretty tired tonight. I tried to wake him up from our nap, he didn't like that too much. Me on the other hand, I feel pretty good right now. I had a minor panic attack on the flight from LA, but got over that as soon as I took my night, night meds.

We will be going to the Great Wall tomorrow in the morning. I will try to post as often as I can.
I'm really missing home. Not sure why but feeling a bit home sick and it's only the first day.
Miss you all!!!